Thursday, July 19, 2007

Summer

I was looking for a picture. It is another season passing, day to day of life's unexpected business, and summer is passing. My desire is to lay head on chest and listen to your stories, cool breeze coming off the river through the open window, lying in the history of the bed, covers thrown to the side, head to chest listening.
I used to say the place was enough. Even if you were never there, I would come and be totally content. Now, when I close my eyes and think of place - it is me lying, head to chest, cuddled into you. Every season, I have seen 3, you said I needed to experience, high in the mountains with the rush of the river - water over rocks, come you said, and be comforted in this place.
I was looking for a picture, so when you came silently and read my writings you would know, I desire you, our together self in this place.

4 comments:

(M)ary said...

Hi

I got here by way of Lime. She mentioned you as a creative blogger. Congratulations!

Nana-g said...

Thank you m - and lime :)

lime said...

oh nana-g....this is so beautiful.

Jacob said...

Man, you can write. You can REALLY write, Nana-G.

I love how you word.

And I love how you you, too.

Me,
G