Saturday, July 28, 2007

Movin' on up...


My, I am making big changes - knitting worked! These things I know: I need the ocean as much as air, I need my family and those dearest to me, and a girl's gotta have industry as Maslow waxes...
Gawpo land I am goin'. I am traveling there daily, juggling two jobs and a 3 hour commute. Dinner this past week has been shared with dear friends and grown children-friends. My dawg is doing well, she normally freaks out when boxes appear. This summer with so many boxes appearing/disappearing with children packing up their lives to move on to new and improved 2.0 lives, I think she is adapting to change. It feels good to have a plan, to be starting a new life of me. After my love died, back broke, and children grew up I never thought I would experience this feeling of newness, springlike sensation I have now.
I am coming to my new and improved 2.0 life too. Wow. Daybreak in winter.

3 comments:

lime said...

oh, thank you. this is a hopeful post and i am glad winter has past and spring is upon you.

Jacob said...

Cool Beans, Nana-G!!! I can't wait until I can move freely about the cabin again. Going to try work tomorrow. Overtime until 4 pm. Then I get to come home and hook up the new water heater that died last night. Fun, huh? The back is feeling somewhat better, but I am still cautiously optimistic. This one was different.

Hope you can be livin' here soon and not having to do that Odd-Gawful drive!

xoxoxoxoXO,
G

(M)ary said...

Awesome, good luck! (-: